Following is a summary of our current policies regarding Forum Rules of Behaviour.
Members are expected to have read and understood these Rules and Consequences.
1) No profanity, slandering, personal attacks, derogatory remarks, deliberate goading (trolling) or taunting will be tolerated. This includes attacks on individual members as well as attacks and derogatory comments on religious or ethnic groups.
2) Discussing religion or sex is not allowed under any circumstances. Other hot button topics, such as politics, will be closely monitored and will be on a short leash.
3) Private messages or emails that harass or threaten another member in any way will not be tolerated.
4) Complaints or concerns regarding moderating should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
5) The CCR forums are not the appropriate place to air disputes with commercial entities.
6) Postings of a commercial nature are not allowed on the forums.
CONSEQUENCES of breaking these rules may include, but are not limited to:
First offence: a written warning, and a warning notice placed on the member's profile.
Second offence: a 30-day suspension.
Third offence: a permanent ban.