It is currently October 22nd, 2019, 3:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: April 28th, 2015, 12:30 am 

Should have posted this a while back as I've been off work for months but, oh well. I'm in BC right now and planning to do a bunch more flatwater and whitewater tripping up to grade 3. I have a 14' Clipper Prospector in kevlar/duraflex and I don't really have experience paddling doubles in WW so that's out but I'd love to have some company on some trips. I'm in Qualicum Beach at the moment but after approximately May 18th I'm probably going to head back to the Mainland to do some tripping there. I definitely want to check out Tweedsmuir Provincial Park's lakes and maybe even do some hiking. and probably do some stuff along the Duffey Lake Rd. en route. I also want to spend a day or two puttering in the warm bathwater of the Okanagan but not sure if I will still be in BC that late into the spring/summer. Kind of playing it by ear (have plans to paddle in Ontario too). Anyway I'm open to suggestions as long as it doesn't involve the Similkameen or Columbia rivers as I've paddled both and have had my fill. Let's go paddling.

PostPosted: May 5th, 2015, 8:16 pm 

Hi!
Firstly, I love traveling, second music, third canoeing, ... So I loved to be the second pair of paddles. Currently, I am in Yellowknife, which I leave tomorrow. If you would be interested in companion with Polish as a 44 year old woman, I am very willing hitchhiking through the British Columbia and I will meet to discuss the details.
Cheers,
Dana

PostPosted: May 8th, 2015, 1:48 pm 

DanaC wrote:
Hi!
Firstly, I love traveling, second music, third canoeing, ... So I loved to be the second pair of paddles. Currently, I am in Yellowknife, which I leave tomorrow. If you would be interested in companion with Polish as a 44 year old woman, I am very willing hitchhiking through the British Columbia and I will meet to discuss the details.
Cheers,
Dana

Dana,

I don't have a tandem boat so if you don't have a canoe then I can't go paddling with you. My boat is a 14' solo prospector.