Canadian Canoe Routes
http://www.myccr.com/phpBB3_PROD/

Voting poll for March 2010 Photo Contest
http://www.myccr.com/phpBB3_PROD/viewtopic.php?f=150&t=35360
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Barbara [ March 17th, 2010, 5:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Voting poll for March 2010 Photo Contest

Here are the entries for the March 2010 Photo of the Month Contest.

One vote per person, voting will close March 31st.

Thanks to everyone who submitted photos. Another great bunch! :clap:


Barbara

Author:  mark the splasher [ March 21st, 2010, 6:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Voting poll for March 2010 Photo Contest

ok, you'll have to explain this to me, sorry Barbara.

There are no identifiers for each photo, just the submit vote button. When I click on that I get a default - return to last page vsited- how do I vote?

Author:  recped [ March 21st, 2010, 7:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Voting poll for March 2010 Photo Contest

You need to click on one of the poorly placed but well hidden radio buttons (left side, middle of each pic)

Author:  Barbara [ March 21st, 2010, 7:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Voting poll for March 2010 Photo Contest

Each photo has a button on the left. You need to click one of them first, to choose your favourite, then scroll down to click on "submit vote".

that should work.



Barbara

Author:  mr_canoehead18 [ March 21st, 2010, 8:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Voting poll for March 2010 Photo Contest

Maybe there ought to be categories. I thought the shot of the skiiers was the most striking composition, but it didn't have a canoe anywhere to be seen. Maybe they had portaged their canoe (snowshoe tracks) and were going back for a second load?

Are we meant to choose the best photo, or the one that looks like the best story, or the funniest, or the prettiest - I'm so indecisive sometimes!

Author:  Erhard [ March 21st, 2010, 8:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Voting poll for March 2010 Photo Contest

Barbara wrote:
Each photo has a button on the left. You need to click one of them first, to choose your favourite, then scroll down to click on "submit vote".

that should work.



Barbara

...and if such a button does not show on the left, you need to log in, then try again.

Author:  Barbara [ March 21st, 2010, 8:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Voting poll for March 2010 Photo Contest

mr_canoehead18 wrote:
Maybe there ought to be categories. I thought the shot of the skiiers was the most striking composition, but it didn't have a canoe anywhere to be seen. Maybe they had portaged their canoe (snowshoe tracks) and were going back for a second load?


We tried a "theme" for this, the second contest, and it was "Spring Tripping".

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=35260

Quote:
Are we meant to choose the best photo, or the one that looks like the best story, or the funniest, or the prettiest - I'm so indecisive sometimes!


How folks wish to vote is up to them, I guess. Personally, I vote for the photo that "grabs" me in some way.



Barbara

Author:  Barbara [ March 21st, 2010, 9:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Voting poll for March 2010 Photo Contest

Erhard wrote:
Barbara wrote:
Each photo has a button on the left. You need to click one of them first, to choose your favourite, then scroll down to click on "submit vote".

that should work.



Barbara

...and if such a button does not show on the left, you need to log in, then try again.


Mark wouldn't be able to see the "submit vote" button if he weren't logged in.

mark the splasher wrote:
ok, you'll have to explain this to me, sorry Barbara.

There are no identifiers for each photo, just the submit vote button. When I click on that I get a default - return to last page vsited- how do I vote?




Barbara

Author:  pawistik [ March 21st, 2010, 9:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Voting poll for March 2010 Photo Contest

Many good choices, some for very different reasons making it hard to pick one. I had a great deal of trouble deciding.
Cheers,
Bryan

Author:  Barbara [ March 23rd, 2010, 11:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Voting poll for March 2010 Photo Contest

Ok, who hasn't voted yet?



Barbara

Author:  Otter Mel [ March 24th, 2010, 11:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Voting poll for March 2010 Photo Contest

I haven't! :doh:

Author:  Hiker Neil [ March 26th, 2010, 9:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Voting poll for March 2010 Photo Contest

48 people have voted. Only a few more days left to get the vote count up into the thousands!

Let's go!

Author:  Barbara [ March 28th, 2010, 9:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Voting poll for March 2010 Photo Contest

tick, tock, tick, tock....

time is running out to cast your vote by March 31st.





Barbara

Author:  Barbara [ March 30th, 2010, 10:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Voting poll for March 2010 Photo Contest

nudge

Author:  Hiker Neil [ March 30th, 2010, 10:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Voting poll for March 2010 Photo Contest

Barbara wrote:
nudge

wink

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/