It is currently September 23rd, 2021, 6:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: May 12th, 2021, 8:00 am 

Hello,

In going through my gear this spring, I found a few items that might be of interest to others. All of these items have been used and some need some repair / update as described below.

Moving them in case someone can still get some use out of them. I live in Sudbury and would suggest that pick-up makes the most sense (if interested in shipping, you would need to pay that cost).

Outback Oven - $20 (Pending Sale)
- Used a few times when my kids were younger on canoe trips; in very good shape apart from lid, which is a bit dented. All pieces included.

Eureka VCS 16 Bug Tent (both tarp / screen house) - $25 (Pending sale)
- A well used and loved piece of gear. This one needs fixing as there are 2 holes in the screen / zippers were starting to go a bit. Last used on a 12-day trip last year; holes are completely my fault as I had hidden an extra snack for the kids in the daypack and forgot to take it out overnight.

MSR MiniWorks Water Filter - $15
- I moved onto the gravity filter a few years ago. This one is missing the filter cartridge ($49 at various stores) - so you'll need to replace that piece for this to be usable.
Attachment:
msr filter1.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by brunettejamie on May 12th, 2021, 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: May 12th, 2021, 8:39 am 

wow great deal on VCS even with needed screen repairs. It wont last last long

PostPosted: May 12th, 2021, 8:53 am 

Sent you a PM. I will take both the outback and the VCS. Edit: My outbox is not sending. I must have to go in and delete some messages first. If you don't get one soon, please click on my email link below and contact me :):):
Edit: I tried again, hope you got the message.