Canadian Canoe Routes
http://www.myccr.com/phpBB3_PROD/

Sasquatch in Ontario?
http://www.myccr.com/phpBB3_PROD/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=34824
Page 13 of 13

Author:  true_north [ July 28th, 2016, 9:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sasquatch in Ontario?

Jeff, nice of you to bump this topic back up to the top! Another 2000 hits in the past year! Not bad.

But - I was wrong about this thread being anywhere near to the prize winner. Blame it on my Ontario-centric outlook! Cue the "Toronto is the center of the universe" jokes!

Check out this thread - 163,904 hits!

http://www.myccr.com/phpbbforum/viewtop ... =44&t=7488

BTW Barbara, is there any way to put a capital "C" and stick an "s" on "canadian"? The English teacher in me winces every time I see the thread title!

Author:  Barbara [ July 28th, 2016, 11:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sasquatch in Ontario?

true_north wrote:
Jeff, nice of you to bump this topic back up to the top! Another 2000 hits in the past year! Not bad.

But - I was wrong about this thread being anywhere near to the prize winner. Blame it on my Ontario-centric outlook! Cue the "Toronto is the center of the universe" jokes!

Check out this thread - 163,904 hits!

http://www.myccr.com/phpbbforum/viewtop ... =44&t=7488

BTW Barbara, is there any way to put a capital "C" and stick an "s" on "canadian"? The English teacher in me winces every time I see the thread title!


Certainement.


Barbara

Author:  true_north [ July 28th, 2016, 2:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sasquatch in Ontario?

Barbara, merci beaucoup! That was fast! Jokes for Canadians indeed!

Now - to get back on the topic of this thread -

Are you going to be posting any of those sasquatch photos of yours? :D

Author:  Barbara [ July 28th, 2016, 3:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sasquatch in Ontario?

true_north wrote:
Barbara, merci beaucoup! That was fast! Jokes for Canadians indeed!


Old, old thread...I really had no idea just how old.

Quote:
Now - to get back on the topic of this thread -

Are you going to be posting any of those sasquatch photos of yours? :D


:tsk:

Hubby doesn't like having photos of him posted publicly.

:lol:


Barbara

Author:  littleredcanoe [ July 28th, 2016, 4:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sasquatch in Ontario?

Jeff put more rocks in your practice pack
532 meters is not enough. Tomorrow 5320 meters
Rest is allowed

Author:  bearburrito [ July 29th, 2016, 9:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Sasquatch in Ontario?

How does a Bigfoot feel when they have the flu?...
Abominable.

Am I in the right thread?

Author:  Brad Thomas [ April 23rd, 2018, 7:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Sasquatch in Ontario?

Since no one has posted on this topic in nearly two years (!), here's another link:

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/04/19-15-mu-podcast/

This was just posted by the Mysterious Universe podcast. Over 90 minutes of Bigfoot talk for your listening pleasure!

It even includes Sasquatch Cake recipe!

Page 13 of 13 All times are UTC - 5 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/