|Canadian Canoe Routes
|Love in Northern Rapids, by Freda Mellenthin
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Allan Jacobs [ June 5th, 2015, 8:42 am ]|
|Post subject:||Love in Northern Rapids, by Freda Mellenthin|
Mellenthin, Freda. Love in Northern Rapids. Paddling adventures in the Canadian Arctic and beyond. Northern Rapids, Mission BC (2015).
1. Forty Days on the Hanbury and the Thelon.
2. Frolicking on the Green River.
3. Honeymoon on the Kazan.
4. Kayaking the Canadian Inside Passage.
5. Best Paddling Secret: The Peace River.
6. Kayaking on the Sea of Cortez.
7. Surviving the Back River.
8. Beware of the Coppermine River.
9. The Magnificent Nahanni.
10. Following Mackenzie River Barges.
11. Anderson River Odyssey.
12. Sun and Mud in the Mackenzie Delta.
13. Tundra Farewell on the Horton River.
14. The Yukon: River of Lost Dreams.
15. Fun and Phobia on the Upper Stikine.
16. The Lower Stikine and the Coast of Alaska.
17. Alaska Inside Passage Cruise by Canoe.
18. On the Red Deer River in Sunny Alberta.
Freda met her husband-to-be Ted in 1998, when she was sixty-two, a widow. Their first major trip was the Hanbury-Thelon (MacKay Lake to Baker Lake) in 1999. They made other major trips thereafter, and they intend more.
A great read.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group