It is currently March 19th, 2024, 3:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: CCR Upgrades
PostPosted: August 6th, 2017, 10:57 am 
CCR Site Administrator

Hello Everybody!

I'm sure many of you have had problems with our website myccr.com in the last couple of days - sorry that I didn't forewarn you about it, but I have been away!

We have been upgrading the Drupal software that the site is based on & also the forum software. In addition, we have moved the site to a new server. These are all major upgrades & a lot of work. This has caused the site to be unavailable for some of yesterday & overnight - please be patient as the tech guys are still working on completing many changes & resolving issues.

Now that the site is useable again, please let me know if you have any recurring issues & we will address them .

In addition we will be changing the Gallery software soon - the current gallery will remain available & operational & any photos referred to in the forums will still work. I am aiming at having just one sign-in, including for the Gallery - this is not possible with the current Gallery software. In addition we have had innumerable problems with spam in the Gallery - this is the reason that we have had to do the registration completely manually.

Thanks for your patience with the site - soon everything should be operational again!!

Marilyn (marscanoe)